I had orginally had a different title for this post, but then I noticed that this was my 100th Post. I'm quite surprised that I've made it this far. When I started my blog, I was so sure it'd be something I'd do for a week and then abandon.
This week I've been engaged in an end-of-summer-mad-scramble. Even though I still have one week left of holidays, I've been spending this past week trying to get a few errand-y type things done. Next week I'll have to start doing some work, so I won't have time to do things then. I know that once September starts, I'll be super busy I won't be able to do very much. So, if it doesn't get done this week, it may have to wait until next summer.
My projects for the week have consisted of some back-to-school shopping, putting together my Aussie photo album, and buying a bed. Today I got the bed; it will be delievered this evening. I still have my futon from university and it's time that I grow up and get a real bed. There really isn't anything wrong with the futon - it's super comfy but it drives me insane because it's really low to the ground. Some mornings it just takes too much effort to get up from that thing. Anyway, dear ol' futon will now have a new role in life - being a couch and a place for guests to sleep.
So I get hang out tonight and wait for bed - they say it'll be here sometime between 4 and 10. Worse than the cable people!
Tomorrow night I'll be making my return to the venue of last night's show. This time I'll be seeing Tori Amos. I'm excited!
1 comment:
Congrats on your 100th post!
I started out the same way, assuming that I'd update it for a week and then get bored. But I'm still going too, albeit less creatively than you ;)
A new bed, that's quite the exciting thing, especially when switching from a futon! Hope the bed men show up.
Post a Comment