For some reason sleep just isn't happening for me tonight, so I decided to take some time to stare at my computer screen, hoping that will make me sleepy.
The Sloan concert was good! I got there just in time to see David Usher, who always puts on a good show in my opinion. Then I had enough time to grab an overpriced bottle of water and make it down to the floor to see Sloan. We got wristbands to get down to the floor with our free tickets - Sloan sure does take care of their fans. Luckily my concert-going pal made it a few songs into Sloan; he was a bit late since he was working in Cambridge.
It's too bad my pal TB was out of town for the free Sloan show. We normally take a trip up to her cottage every summer to see Sloan play at the Kee-to-Bala, but this year we missed it since I was in Australia. I'm glad that the summer didn't go by without at least me getting a chance to see Sloan. I'll have to give her the update that Chris Murphy's cut his hair a bit but was still up to his old tricks of scissor-kicking and licking the mike.
Anyhow, I found a new toy to add to my blog:
Music Video Codes By VideoCodeZone
They seem to have quite the range of videos to choose from as well. I can see I'll have to make sure I don't overdo it.
1 comment:
ah Sloan, they make me nostalgic about high school, that's when I got really into them. They're another one of those bands that we in Canada know are great, and are happy to keep to ourselves.
Post a Comment