Okay, I apparently did not lose said post because I tried publishing this one, and then the other one was there all safe and sound. Jeepers.
I'm still trying to post pictures though. Oh yay!!! Success!!
Okay, here's a neat series of pictures from when Ben was doing the song "Not the Same". At the end of the song, he conducts the crowd in the vocal harmonies at the end of the song. It's so fun and these three pictures totally capture his energy.


Too fun. Now I'd better publish fast before my stupid interent cuts out or some such calamity.
2 comments:
aha, the same thing happened to me, and I ended up with three (3) of the same posts at the end of it all.
Sometimes I hate blogger.
Hmm, you can post pictures?? I'm hating blogger right now.
Ok, I'm usually pretty good at remembering stuff like this....so at 11am Monday morning, I'll stop working for a few minutes and send some good thoughts and luck your way. I'm sure you'll get to see both your November concerts.....
Post a Comment