Friday, October 14, 2005

There's an eye in me soup.

Well, I finally saw "Tim Burton's Corspe Bride" tonight and I loved it loved it loved it! I think everyone in the whole wide world should go see this movie. I think one of my favourite characters was Victoria's father - pictured below and quoted in my title.


Scarf update: it's now longer than it was before I pulled it all out. I might work on it tonight.

I finished reading "A Million Little Pieces" earlier in the week. I really liked it.

I really don't have much on tap for the weekend. Perhaps tomorrow I'll clean a little bit and I will deal with the mountain of recycling that has accumulated underneath our kitchen sink and maybe go shopping. Argh. I must watch the shopping. It's my default activity for when I have time on my hands and I end up buying something. I feel like I haven't been shopping in forever but I did quite a bit when I was in Stratford last weekend. It's complete silliness I tell you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to see this movie so bad! I hope it's still playing in TO.