Monday, November 07, 2005

We're all in this together...

Okay, I really don't know if my post from last night made any sense but here are some accompanying pics:

Here's Ben singing. You know a concert's gonna be fun if there's a disco ball. Note the lovely flowers decorating the mic stand.


Here's Ben playing the acoustic guitar and singing sans microphone at the very end of the show.


Here are the daisies from the mic stand that TB wrangled for us. I thought they were white when we were in the club, but when I walked outside I exclaimed "Hey look - these are yellow!" All the people on the sidewalk laughed at me but another girl was like "I said the same thing when I walked out here." So I felt a tad less uncool.


And here is the signed CD insert (hence the whole flower thing). Oh freakin' heck. Blogger isn't allowing me to post pics anymore. I'll add it later... Have I told everyone to go buy this CD yet?

Oh yeah, and of course, I won't post the pic of Ben, TB and me because: a) TB would kill me. I can't even use her name in my blog; and b) I look really horrible because I was very tired and it was hot in there. But, I will honour any requests...

So, today I was back to the drudgery of work and not play. Although, I survived today okay considering I was functioning on a deficit of sleep. I had to go to a safety workshop during P4, so my day was considerably easier without having to put up with that lovely class.

And then tonight I had a thrilling night where I holed up in the Second Cup marking for two hours. Report card time is upon us. TB was nice enough to join me so we could debrief the concert a bit more.

Hope you all had a tolerable Monday!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Glad that you enjoyed the Ben Lee show. Shout Out Louds were great last night, got to love Swedish rock bands...

Scott

Unknown said...

Love all of these great pics, glad you had a great time!!! Hope your report cards aren't too brutal, my mom always spends hours doing hers.

m@ said...

Very cool pics, looks like an awesome and intimate time, like I guess you said in your last post :P Snazzy flowers, it's a neat theme.