Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Andrew Jackson all I'm asking show us the wheel and give us the wine.

I have to admit, I always feel a bit of post Christmas let-down. You spend so much time and energy getting ready for the day and then *poof* it's gone.

The days leading up to Christmas were super fun. My last-day-of-work lunch party was pretty fun. And, since I was smart and took a late night train to St. Ratford, I avoided a lot of stress.

On Saturday, I had a very fun Christmas get together with my ol' friends from high school. Tacky presents were exchanged (some more dirty than tacky) and much alcohol was consumed. Yay for that!

I find I'm perhpas not as cheery as usual this year. I partially blame the weather. It feels more like early November than December.

Hoping to spend the next few days reading the stack of books I got for Christmas, enjoying the music that I purchased on Zunior's boxing day sale, and catching up some more with friends. I dig this no work thing.

1 comment:

AlieMalie said...

it's incredible that we start "getting ready" for christmas nowadays the day after halloween, all for one day in december that seems to pass exceptionally quickly. talk about being anticlimatic, eh?

glad to see you're having fun catching up with friends and such. and dirty presents are always fun. heh heh heh.