I had one of those days where I thought about how some people bring out the best in me, and others the worst in me. Thankfully, my life is full of 99% of the former and 1% of the latter. But, gee, that 1% can be trying. Anyhow, even though I did have to put up with some of the 1% today, I had enough of the 99% to make my day pretty swell.
Ach. There is a huge pile of dishes by my sink. Anyone wanna come over and wash them for me? Don't all run now.
A cold snap started today. It's pretty darned chilly out there right now. I went for a walk in the cemetary today after school, and it started to snow on me. Snow. Apparently the forecast for tomorrow is below zero, as is the forecast for Friday. Which sucks, because I was planning on wearing a light jacket to my Ben Folds concert on Friday, and now I'm going to have to dress more warmly and rethink my whole outfit. Boo.
Yes! Ben Folds is on Friday! Finally, my first concert of 2007. The concert offerings in Toronto had better pick up so I can improve this.
In other-things-to-be-excited-about news, there is finally a new episode of the Office tomorrow night. I am way more excited about the new episode than I am about the fact that it's a four-day weekend coming up. Don't get me wrong: I am excited for the long weekend, but I would work two extra days for a new Office episode.
Saturday morning I'm taking the train to St. Ratford for Easter. I predict a relaxing weekend. Which I will need because when I'm back, report card insanity starts. Not to mention about a dozen other types of insanity. Oh summer, where are you??
4 comments:
i was on my way over... gonna run across the rainbow bridge in canada, but my leg cramped up as i got down my driveway... so sorry can't help you with the dishes ;)
seriously what's up with the weather? and will we have a new office tomorrow?
yay for ben folds!
hope you have an awesome weekend, even if it is a bit chillier than expected. but with a concert and easter and family and CHOCOLATE BUNNIES how can one not have a good weekend?
if i was closer, i'd totally do your dishes for you ... as a kid i was the family dishwasher and i loved it. chalk it up to the weirdness than is me.
when do y'all get out for summer break?
No good concerts in Toronto? I find that hard to believe. I am having to pick and choose concerts in Vancity, there are so many I want to go to. I really want to go to the Modest Mouse concert, but can't justify the price. So I have allowed myself David Usher and Silversun Pickups, but I think I need more. Bjork is playing a concert in the park, that would be cool. I decided against Veruca Salt, still regretting that one. As well as the Great Lake Swimmers. There's more, but I can't remember them anymore. :)
Yay for concerts. :)
Ben Folds? Eeeee, how exciting! And boo to the cold weather meaning outfit rethinks...I HATE when that happens!
Cxx
Post a Comment