Thursday, September 24, 2009

You know I always thought there'd be lots to talk about.

I don't have much to say, but I felt like posting.

Work's been kicking my ass. I'm not sure why. I don't have an especially heavy semester, but I was the last person in the building today, except for the caretaker, and the outside people who were using the gym for basketball.

For the past three days, I've not had enough time to eat my lunch, so I end up eating it for dinner. I don't know how I make it through the afternoon on no food, but I do.

I've been missing all of my yoga classes 'cuz I look at my watch, and it's yoga time and oh! I'm still at school or oops! I'm marking at Starbucks.

Ah, but pity party aside, the kids made me laugh a bunch of times today. They are so funny. Sometimes I can't believe I get paid for something that entertains me so much.

Tomorrow will be restful in that I have a workshop to go to, so I won't be running around so much. And, I'm all caught up on my marking and prep so I don't have any homework over the weekend.

But housework, I have a lot of, plus catching up on making CDs for people, a housewarming party, and I am going to make it to yoga, dammit.

Since I've been on a post-concert buzz, I've been thinking about what bands I've never seen that I'd like to see. The top ones that are on my to-see list are Tegan and Sara, Los Campensinos!, and Sufjan Stevens.

Oh, and I'm going to see Phoenix in December!

Oh, and the Ben Folds with an orchestra road trip to Buffalo is a go. Car rental is booked, tickets are purchased, and all kinks are ironed out. Woot.

Happy weekend!

1 comment:

wigsf said...

Are Tegan and Sara still around?