Okay, so I've entered the world of blogging.
Weirdness!
Right now I have a bit of a headache. I think it's because of the plastic-chemical smell coming from the carry-all bag they gave us at the workshop today. Or, it might have been having to sit and listen for hours and participate in group discussions.
So, to cure my headache I decided to walk instead of subway-ing. As I was walking, I thought that someone ahead of me had ashes blowing on me from a cigarette. But, it was just snow. The snow was falling lightly, yet the flakes were large and well... flaky. Will it ever be spring?
2 comments:
yo yo ma
peace to my hommies
from white bread
Hahahahah... I can tell who anonymous is by their spelling! And the fact that I was just talking to them about adding a comment to my blog!
Post a Comment