Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Batten down the hatches.

I wrote off Sunday and Monday and just relaxed, read, and watched TV. I really can't remember what else I did.

Today, I went to school to pick up some books and binders and things. It was nice to see some people. The plan is, tomorrow I'm going to spread out on the dining room table and start doing some planning while what's left of Hurricane Katrina comes to town. According to the Toronto Star, we're in for a soaking all day tomorrow.

Tonight I'm helping some friends move. Yuck. I hate helping people move, although I have to admit I once had fun moving. I'm sure this will be okay.

Well, I think I am going to have a nap and then wander up to Grand and Toy and buy some binders so I can spend tomorrow getting organized.

p.s. Does anyone watch Rockstar: INXS? Go Suzie! And she's from Toronto!

1 comment:

Raina* said...

Ah crap, I love INXS. I just started watching it and while Suzie is my favorite, I rock along to most of them. But yeah, proud of the canadian representation.....because Idol makes me cringe.