Friday, October 28, 2005

It's the freakin' weekend baby, I'm about have me some fun.

Yay! It's the weekend and a long weekend at that. Yes, I consider getting an extra hour a "long weekend". ;)

I haven't cemented any weekend plans yet. I should do something Halloween-y I suppose. There is a party I could go to tomorrow night but I dunno if I'll go.

One thing I hope I'll do this weekend is to go see Body Worlds at the Science Centre. I get to go free, since I'm a teacher, but my free pass is only valid until October 31st. This exhibition uses *real* bodies, so I figure going to see a bunch of dead bodies is rather Halloween-y, right?

And, if you read my last post, you'll know that I need to do laundry. I don't really hate doing laundry; I just hate organizing it and lugging it all the way from the 27th floor to the laundry room in the basement. I was gonna do it tonight, but now that I bought new socks I can procrastinate for another couple of days. My casual weekend clothes always seem to be clean; it's the work clothes that I'm always washing.

As I was leaving school today, I was putting my iPod headphones on and had my iPod in my hand. There were a couple of grade 12s who I passed by in the stairwell and the one kid said "Wow she has an iPod" when he thought I was out of earshot. Yeah, so I felt cool. ;)

Have a good weekend everyone!

ps I have a special fondness for the R. Kelly song I quoted *only* because Joel Plaskett sang it once when I saw him live. Fun covers make me smile.

4 comments:

-jason- said...

hey thanks for reminding me how cool the science centre is. it's been ages since i last went. *making mental note*... i'll have to visit it next time i'm in TO.

enjoy your weekend... and MORE sleep!

Aaron said...

i heard there's an enlarged colon that you can walk through at that exhibit? that definately warrants some photos if you go.

Raina* said...

an enlarged colon that you can walk through?!? whoa!

lol, Ipods make the world a cooler place.

Unknown said...

Joel Plaskett rocks!!! :D