April posted pictures of her new place at the beginning of September. She pointed out that she had an absolutely fugly dining room light. Now this light has become central to OHFG (Operation Hot Fence Guy). I have the identical fugly dining room light, so I've decided to post a pic of it for April. So April, if you are ever really missing the fugly light once you get HFG to replace it for you, feel free to travel to Toronto to visit its twin. ;)

Today Raina had a great post about how you can learn a lot about a person from their wallet. So here's a picture of my wallet for her:

Here's the story of my wallet. I used to have a very respectable black wallet from the Gap that I really loved. After 4 years, it got pretty beat up and I was in search of a new wallet and I could never find one I liked as much. Anyway, my friend FF took TB and I to an Asian mall in the suburbs so we could go to a cutesy Hello Kitty store. I saw this wallet and really liked and decided to buy it to use for a couple of months until I got sick of it and found a new grown-up wallet.
Well, that was a year ago and I'm still using it because it's such a fun conversation piece. I love when cute boys in music stores and book stores comment on my wallet! *sigh* I just can't give it up because of this. Anyway, a "Nightmare Before Christmas" wallet is a million times better than a Hello Kitty wallet, right Raina? Hee-hee.
4 comments:
two thumbs up for the wallet. two more thumbs up for the movie.
Oh my freeking God, that little number is too much fun.
You want me to analyze that.....hmm, you are one wicked rad girl and I want to meet you and have you take me shopping so that I can get one too.
You can NEVER EVER get rid of this wallet.
That's a freaking awesome wallet. I'm so jealous.
My wallet is my bus pass folder-type thing, stuffed with my licence, bus pass, visa, and debit card.
Your wallet is too cool!!! I LOVE Tim Burton. I can't wait to see his new film "Corpse Bride", but I can't go till closer to Halloween. :D
Post a Comment