Yay for 1 hour Christmas episodes of the Office! Becca T came over for the event, and then we watched The Muppets' Christmas Carol, as is our annual tradition.
Yay for 5 more teaching days of school left until vacay (the last one doesn't count) .
Yay for a successful shopping trip last night that brought me ever so closer to being done my Christmas shopping.
Yay for the Lush bath bomb that I treated myself to. It turned the water in my tub purple and released sparkly stars into the water.
Yay for me putting up Christmas lights on my balcony.
Yay for ice cream.
Yay for a Christmas gift exchange on Sunday with a couple of my friends for whom I've got kickass gifts.
Yay for tomorrow being Friday.
6 comments:
Yay!
mmmmmm ice cream...
Glad you have so many things to be happy about!!
Did you enjoy the office. I even watched it live as opposed to downloaded. I liked the end
mmmmm... 5 more days of teaching....drool...
lol, that's a lot of yays. Enjoy the last week before Christmas. :)
And I second the yay for The Office. :)
where do you buy those bath bombs?
yay for margarita karaoke xmas parties!
Post a Comment