Tuesday, June 07, 2005

It's bananas! B! A! N! A! N! A! S!

Posted by Hello

My pal in Japan sent me a postcard that I received today with this picture on it. Makes us think of our old cat Cat. This picture really makes me laugh because it is verrrrrrrrrry OE-unfriendly. OE is my dear friend who is very into animals. He hates anything that looks slightly degrading to an animal. For example, he can't stand the movie "Breakfast At Tiffany's" because Audrey Hepburn throws her pet cat (also named Cat - in fact this is where we got Cat's name from). He hates this movie even though he loves Audrey Hepburn.

What else to say about this day? Well, it was hot, hot, hot! Yesterday, I bought a fan, which is so nice to have in my room. I carried the thing all the way home on the subway, which for some reason, gave me a sense of satisfaction.

Only 3 more weeks and two more days 'til I leave!

p.s. I almost lost this post because of random internet problems but I was smart enough to paste it into Word before the cruel gods of 'net weather could wreck their havoc!

No comments: