Thursday, June 02, 2005

Still really sucking at the updates...

Oh man, a pal just asked to link my blog so I thought I'd better update it quick! Guess that means I should say something.... umm.....

IT'S JUNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The end is in sight.

And, I'm so excited for Australia. Today I picked up all of our travel docs. What fun just to look through them. I'm thinking I really need to make a list of what I need to do before I leave.

Anyway, right now I'm watching the Daily Show. Thank God it's off reruns. Also, thank goodness I have Jon Stewart to make a witty comment after W's and Cheney's assinine comments about the AI report. Jon Stewart eases my pain....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was a horrible posting effort christy!!! i want 5 paragraphs by tomorrow at the end of class or its detention for you!