Today was a day of procrastination for myself. I realllllllllllllllllllly shooooooooooooooooould have been doing work, but I kept putting it off and putting it off. I woke up at a fairly early time. Well, early for me on the weekend. I showered and then settled down to a leisurely breakfast and watched a couple of episodes of the Simpsons on DVD. Then I was good enough to do dishes and tidy the kitchen a bit. Then, I lazed around browsing the Internet for awhile, then called my mother. Realizing that I'd wasted enough time to be hungry for another meal (it was around 5 pm), I decided to venture out to do a bit of grocery shopping. I decided that'd I'd eat supper, then settle down to work.
No go. I wasted some more time on the 'net. (God, I hate how I do that). Then, I watched the Simpsons again. Deciding I needed some fresh air, I went for a mini-stroll around Chaplin Cres. and ended up at the Second Cup, buying myself a Chillatte. Came home, drank it, called my mom again, then settled down to work.
So, as punishment, tomorrow I will be staying late at work, in a hot non-air conditioned building when it's 31 degrees out finishing what I should have at least started today. Blast my oily hide.
No comments:
Post a Comment