Friday, June 03, 2005

Two in a row!

I'm making an effort to get my blogging back up to speed. It's a habit like flossing and exercise I guess.

Well, it's Friday. Another week down and two more to go. Then two more weeks after that and it's Australia time.

MC emailled me today asking if I wanted to go see "As you like it" at the Festival (the Stratford one, of course). They Festival has a new incentive aimed at bringing young ppl to the Festival... If you are between 18-29, you can get tickets for $20 (no more than 2 weeks in advance though). I say this is a good deal, and I will see a few plays this year. MC wants to get the tix for the 18th, which works perfectly 'cuz I was thinking of coming down that weekend anyway for several reasons:

1) It's Fathers' Day;
2) Pick up my Columbia sandals which I left in Stratford; and
3) Give MC her travel docs so she can be as excited as I am.

So now we can add 4) See "As you like it" to the list.

I'm also going to have to read up on that play since I'm unfamiliar with it. Oh, and the cool thing about it is that the Barenaked Ladies did the music for it. Neat-o burrito.

Well, I'm hungry so I'm gonna have an early dinner.

Holy... My ficus plant is the saddest looking thing ever. It's lost 3/4 of its leaves. I suck at taking care of houseplants.

No comments: