Sunday, June 12, 2005

See me comin' to town with my soul...

Well, it's been a good weekend so far!

Last night was TB's (27th) bday party. A group of us went out for Thai food then came back here for cake 'n ice cream 'n wine 'n a long game of Apples to Apples. It was a good time and I got to see some ppl I hadn't seen for a very long time (insert OE's name here).

Then today, I got up earlier, did the dishes from said party, and went to meet TB and FF for bruch at Flo's in Yorkville. FF and I did a little bit of shopping in the afternoon and then I came home and crashed for a bit on my bed.

I went to see "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" tonight and really liked it. A good mix of an action movie and a romantic comedy. Good work Brangelina.

I splurged and got "Guero" by Beck tonight. I'm transferring it to the iPod and then it's off too bed for me.

No comments: