Sunday, June 05, 2005

When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire!

Still loving the song "your ex-lover is dead" by Stars. Today I played it for TB and she muchly enjoyed.

TB is back from her trip to Thailand. She brought me back a really pretty pillow case that really goes with my attempted red/gold colour scheme in my room. Although this scheme has now included some purple thanks to the desk that J&A gave me...

We went to Paramount to see the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants" tonight and it was quite good. TB and I admitted to each other after the movie that we had both cried at several points during the movie. But, in our defence, so did all of the teenage girls who were in the theatre with us.

Then we went off to Alison's hangout for Cosmos (in my case), Corona (in TB's case) and brushchetta. I decided to go for two cosmos and they gave me a happy feeling. I haven't really drank in so long that I was surprised. Usually liquor doesn't affect me too much whereas beer and wine do.

Today I did the laundry that I've been putting off all week so I'm quite proud of myself. Tomorrow I need to do a lot of work to get me through the last two weeks.

No comments: