Today's Blog Every Day in May topic is: "If you could go anywhere in the world right now where would it be?"
Tough question. I really want to answer this question by listing a bunch of different places. I mean I'd love to go visit Claire in London or Becca T in Paris right now. I miss those girls. Or, it'd be great to be able to jet off to visit friends in Vancouver, Victoria, or Winnipeg. Or even experience the glamour of Missouri (ha-ha) to visit my pal AlieMalie.
But, let's just say I won a contest and I pick anywhere in the world to go, where would it be?
Hmmm.
Tough.
Europe? Africa? (Probs not since I'm going there this summer.) Asia? South America? Antarctica? Other?
You know, I think I'd like to go somewhere exotic. And far away. And beautiful.
I'll always remember really wanting to go to Bali after reading "Eat, Pray, Love" years and years ago. I'd love to stay there for a month, ride my bike around the island, and get some sun and swim. See beautiful beaches. Climb a volcano. Meet a komodo dragon.
Yeah, I'll go to Bali.
:)
Or anywhere. Seriously. I'd go anywhere. I haven't travelled anywhere in 5 months and I can feel the bug in me just itching to go somewhere. But 2.5 months until Kenya, right? That's not long at all!
Happy Friday!
1 comment:
That is a tough question because we travel for different reasons - visiting friends, seeing new places and experiencing new cultures.
I had good feelings about Bali when I just finished that book too, but we should talk more about that book as a whole.....
Post a Comment